Friday, May 23, 2014

Taco Bell’s Tiny Packets get Bottled!!

I received each one of Taco Bell’s new bottle sauce packets for free in return for my honest feedback.

What family doesn’t have “Taco Night”? My kids couldn’t live without it and neither could I. Who doesn’t LOVE Mexican food and what better to pair it with than sauces, to be more specific Taco Bell’s sauces! How many of you are guilty of stocking up on Taco Bell’s little tiny packets of sauces to make sure you never have to go without? I know I am and I have always been a huge fan. Then their Verde sauce was introduced and it was love at first try.

It’s not that I wouldn’t have purchased these delicious bottles of goodness but they weren’t available in bottle form so I had to get my Taco Bell fix only by going to Taco Bell, so you could only imagine how ecstatic I was to find out that they bottled them!! So here are some pros and cons to give you the 411 on these bottled sauces.

Pros:
You know longer have to go to Taco Bell to get the sauces you love, they’re now available to you at your local supermarket.
The bottles are stylish looking for decorating your dinner for “Mexican Night”.
They come in all 4 flavors: Fire, Hot, Verde, and Mild.
Convenience of always having your favorite sauces close by for every occasion.

Cons:
The bottle, although stylish, is glass which isn’t very child friendly.
The glass bottle also has a regular pour spout and I believe a squirt top would be better, especially when trying to squeeze this in between a taco shell.
The flavors, in my opinion, aren’t spot on to what the little packets are. They tasted a bit more bland with not as much seasoning.

As you can see there are a lot of pros and cons. You will have to try it for yourself to really see how you like to and make your decision from you experience. In my experience, being a mother of two boys, I would’ve preferred a plastic squeeze bottle since its safer and more convenient, however I love being able to have my favorite flavors whenever I want (even when Taco Bell is closed)! Everyone has different taste buds so as far as the flavors go, again you will have your own opinion on if they’re exactly alike or not.

In closing I would have to say that they are still delicious and a must try in my opinion. I could see these “Taco Bell Favorites” being a “Family Favorite” for years to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Seed Ranch Flavor Co. - Umami Seasoning

I received my sample of Umami Seasoning and we added about half the packet in our pot roast tonight. I wasn’t sure what to expect but we tes...