Tuesday, August 6, 2013

SLEEP NUMBER® DualTemp(TM) Layer


I sampled the Sleep Number DualTemp Layer at a Sleep Number Store per request through a program I participate in.

Have you ever wondered if there is a better way to cool down during the night? Do you have problems getting a good nights sleep because your too hot and your spouse is too cold? Are you and your spouse both hot sleeper's looking for a solution to end your sweaty nights? Here is the solution! 

SleepNumber DualTemp Layer is an extraordinary temperature balancing layer that can be added to your mattress easily to solve all your problems! It features ActivaAir Technology that cools or heats your side of the bed to your comfort temperature. 

What does this mean?

  • This mean's no more night sweats!
  • No more fighting over the thermostat in your house!
  • No more buying fans to have running in your room keeping you up at night! 
  • No more looking for a comforter when you prefer a blanket or vice versa!
  • It mean's freedom!

This revolutionary DualTemp Layer from Sleep Number is absolutely amazing and I would kill to have one in my bed! I haven't had a good nights sleep in ages because how hot I get due to a hormonal imbalance. I can be sweating one minute and freezing the next. But for the most part I stay hot and must have two fans constantly going and normally still get no relief! My husband is the same way! We also live in Florida which doesn't make it any better. When we tried it in the store it was love at first try! They only flaw is the price which is why I am unable to own one at this time. If any of this sounds like you don't hesitate another minute, get over to the nearest Sleep Number store and try it yourself! It's worth the price and definitely worth the financing!

Click the link below to find out more information about the Sleep Number DualTemp Layer!


SLEEP NUMBER® DualTemp(TM) Layer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Seed Ranch Flavor Co. - Umami Seasoning

I received my sample of Umami Seasoning and we added about half the packet in our pot roast tonight. I wasn’t sure what to expect but we tes...