Friday, May 23, 2014

New Durex RealFeel Condoms


I received two boxes of the new Durex RealFeel Condoms (one for myself and one to give to someone else) in return for my honest feedback.

My husband and I will at times use condoms for the convenience in situations with time limits or when using one would help us be more spontaneous of where, when, or even how, we get to be intimate. Being that I have a latex allergy, it’s very difficult to find a variety of non-latex condoms available or any other non-latex intimate items. The only two condoms we have found at this point are polyurethane or lambskin. The good news is that we don’t use condoms for birth control purposes, so having limited options doesn’t affect us as much as it may others since we don’t “NEED” to use them. However, we love being spontaneous no matter where we are, we love taking advantage of a few extra minutes or even when we’re just tired and using a condom would give us the ability to still be intimate without having to worry about all that follows; these are all reasons why using condoms, even if we don’t “NEED” to, comes in very handy in situations where being spontaneous may mean having to delay the clean-up process temporarily.

Now, let’s get down to the nitty gritty, let me answer the real question here, the question you all want to know, how are the new Durex RealFeel Condoms? Well, compared to the other two options I spoke about above, they’re AMAZING!!

Here are some pros and cons I found with my experience with this condom:

Pros:
  • Super thin, feels like nothing is on at all!
  • No, or very little, scent.
  • Non-irritating and very gentle!
  • The name “RealFeel” does this product justice, so thin and perfectly shaped so that you feel nothing but the good stuff!
Cons:
  • Seems very small, however, although it is small, once it’s on, the only tightness that is felt is at the shaft. (Comparable to the feeling of a C*** Ring).
  • The box isn’t well thought out, it’s a picture of two hands together, supposed to be a male/female couple I assume, but both hands used in the picture look very masculine. Men may be turned off by this when considering the purchase of this product.
  • Not well lubricated! Women look forward to this feature when using condoms, at least I do!
My final thoughts, I would definitely continue using this condom, especially since there aren’t a lot of options out there for people that have latex allergies. I would also recommend this condom to people that don’t suffer from latex allergies as well, anyone would enjoy the “RealFeel” of this condom! It is very difficult to find condoms that don’t ruin the mood by not feeling natural; this condom definitely has that “RealFeel” feature they advertise. Hopefully Durex decides to make a few tweaks to this product; first by making it better lubricated and then by putting some consideration into producing one for more “well endowed” men, making it more comfortable for them; I have not seen a non-latex condom that is available in a large size. I hope that more companies start to think about the amount of limitations available for people that have latex allergies; I would love more available options, not only for condom variety, but for anything a couple may want to explore using while being intimate. All in all, this one is my new go-to for condoms!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seed Ranch Flavor Co. - Umami Seasoning

I received my sample of Umami Seasoning and we added about half the packet in our pot roast tonight. I wasn’t sure what to expect but we tes...