Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

I have combination skin and can be prone to acne outbreaks throughout the month from time to time. I’ve tried Demalogica products in the past and have been happy with the results so I was really excited to get this product to try. First, I’d like to start by saying this isn’t a regular cleanser at all! It is a dry sandy substance and when wet it dissolves and exfoliates the skin, it eventually becomes milky and moisturizing while it cleanses the skin. It is not scented at all, which I appreciated since some scented products can cause breakouts and aren’t that great for the skin. Here are some pros and cons I found while using this product: Pros: - I leaves my skin very soft and silky. - I definitely see a difference in my skin in just a few uses of this product! - It doesn’t dry out the skin at all and isn’t harsh like many other dry exfoliates for the face. - It is unscented. - The bottle comes with enough to last you a very long time and a little goes a very long way with this product! Cons: - The bottle design wasn’t too smart since the spout it quite large and allows way too much product to come out at once, which is a huge waste since it’s pretty much impossible to put it back into the bottle once it has come out. - The top is a screw off top and although it seals the product from moisture getting in, it isn’t very convenient when trying to clean your face and having to unscrew it and then replace it each and every time. Even with the cons this product is amazing and I would definitely recommend it! My face has never been so soft and looks absolutely fabulous! Now that I’ve seen such amazing results in just a few weeks I can’t wait to see the results after a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seed Ranch Flavor Co. - Umami Seasoning

I received my sample of Umami Seasoning and we added about half the packet in our pot roast tonight. I wasn’t sure what to expect but we tes...