Monday, October 14, 2013

Cottonelle FreshCare Flusable Cleansing Cloths

I received a sample of the new Cottonelle FreshCare Flusable Cleansing Cloths in exchange for my honest feedback.

I have used several other personal bathroom cleansing cloths in the past and I have never liked the design of the dispenser they come in. Some say the stick to your wall, others say they keep your cloths moist, but I still haven’t found any that had everything I would want from a personal bathroom wipe. What is it that I am looking for? I would want a cleansing cloth that is tuff and wouldn’t rip while I was using it, I would want one that had a great scent, one that had an easy dispenser, a dispenser that was easy to reach and kept my wipes moist at all times, one that was safe to flush and that went with all of my bathroom decor no matter what it was. Well, I just described the New Cottonelle FreshCare Flusable Cleansing Cloths! It has it all! Best of all it looks as if it is smiling at you while sitting nicely on your bathroom counter or where ever you may need them.

Although they may be used mainly in the bathroom don’t underestimate this cloth! It can be used in your childs play room for easy clean up, in your kitchen to wipe down your baby after feedings, anywhere you may need to clean up quickly is where this cloth can come in handy! Best of all, it’s sleek dispenser design makes you feel comfortable having it anywhere in your home. Not just in your bathroom. So, think outside the box for easy everyday clean up and pick up your own Cottonelle FreshCare Flushable Cleansing Cloths.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Seed Ranch Flavor Co. - Umami Seasoning

I received my sample of Umami Seasoning and we added about half the packet in our pot roast tonight. I wasn’t sure what to expect but we tes...