Thursday, October 17, 2013

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Towelettes Ultra Soft Clothes

I really like Neutrogena and I've always had some great experiences with their products so far. I was at Target shopping one day and had come to their skincare aisle; I saw that the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Towelettes Ultra Soft Clothes Twin pack were on sale, since I trust Neutrogena’s skincare line so far I decided to try it out.

I liked Neutrogena Makeup Remover Towelettes Ultra Soft Clothes, If I was rating this item from 1-5 (5 being the best and 1 being the worst) I would rate it a 4. They are very soft for the most sensitive skin and remove my make-up with ease! The only reason I would give it a 4 is because I wasn’t crazy about the smell. It had a cucumber scent (I believe), although I like cucumber melon scent on many things I can now honestly say I really don’t like it on my face! I normally wash my face after using the towelettes and basically use them to ensure that all my make-up is removed before I wash my face so I don’t really have to smell them for too long. I would recommend them to anyone, the smell may be something that only bothers me and it’s hard to find great make-up removing towelettes that are this sensitive!

Here are some Pros and Cons I found with this product.

Pros:
  • They come in a easy to use pouch which is great for traveling.
  • They are very sensitive on skin.
  • They are gentle enough to use near your eye area.
  • Each towelette is a perfect size to use on any face!
  • Using disposable clothes are a great way to keep your skin healthy and prevent breakouts!
Cons:
  • I personally wasn’t crazy about the scent.
So as you can see from my pros and cons list Neutrogena Makeup Remover Towelettes Ultra Soft Clothes are a great buy! Feel free to ask me any questions and thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Seed Ranch Flavor Co. - Umami Seasoning

I received my sample of Umami Seasoning and we added about half the packet in our pot roast tonight. I wasn’t sure what to expect but we tes...